Journal of Eastern European and Central Asian Research (JEECAR) is a multidisciplinary double-blind peer-reviewed journal aimed at publishing high-quality, original, innovative research about current economic issues in the rapidly changing Eastern Europe and Central Asia region. It acts as an interface between academia and the policy community by providing a space for discussion that brings the policy, academic, diplomatic, and business sectors together, with peer-reviewed academic studies relating to regional history, politics, security, economics, society, and culture.
By Eastern Europe and Central Asia, the JEECAR refers to Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Russia, Ukraine, Moldova, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Montenegro, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, and Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, and Uzbekistan.
The JEECAR Journal is committed to the editorial principles of all aspects of publication ethics and publication malpractice as assigned by the Committee on Public Ethics.
Any paper submitted to the journal must be original, previously unpublished, and currently not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Papers presented at IEECA conferences can be considered for publication in the Journal.
JEECAR is published as a paper copy and as an e-journal. Manuscripts accepted by reviewers will be published in BOTH publications. The printed and e-journal versions are published semi-annually. JEECAR is indexed with Cabell, EBSCO, Ulrich, Google Scholar, OAI WorldCat Digital Collection, each article has assigned an individual CrossReff DOI address, included in the EconBib index. JEECAR accepted for inclusion in SCOPUS.
Specific Notes for Authors:
• All papers are reviewed through a double-blind process. The Editor reserves the right to refuse any submission, whether by invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications.
• Typescripts which have been accepted become the property of the publisher. All copyrights shall be vested in the publisher.
• In printed version papers will be published in English only. Papers must be written in a clear and concise manner to facilitate reading and interpretation.
• Figures and Tables: All illustrations, diagrams and photographs, are referred to as Figures and are to be numbered sequentially. All artwork for figures must be black and white and prepared to the highest possible standards. In general, the paper must be ready for publication. Hence, tables and figures must be placed where you want them to appear.
• Each author is encouraged to have his/her paper proofread for grammatical and spelling corrections as well as the readability of the paper, before submitting it to the Editor.
• Author(s) Profile(s): At the end of paper, include an author profile(s) which is not to exceed 100 words.
Submissions may include theoretical issues, new ideas, methodological issues, empirical studies, or case studies in the field of enterprise management and developments of Eastern Europe and Central Asia and/or multinational corporations in the global economic integration and sustainable corporate development.
- Banking and Finance
- Organizational Development and Human Resource Management
- International Affairs
JEECAR is indexed in the following academic databases:
The Journal JEECAR is published by the Institute of Eastern Europe and Central Asia with the support and cooperation of Webster University in St. Louis, MO.